TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Coaching Contract: By signing the coaching contract, you (“the client”) represent and acknowledge that you understand and agree to How2Guys, LLC (“Company’s”) Terms and Conditions as follows:
- You agree to comply with the rules and policies governing the program for which you have contracted, as existing now or later as announced by the Company.
- The services provided under the Contract are for business purposes only.
- The Company’s products and services are made available to you, for your sole use, and you may not make them available to others.
- You may not transfer, assign, or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without Company’s prior written consent.
- You will be charged in consecutive payments until the entire contract is paid in full regardless of the number of coaching calls completed. Paid calls not conducted during the term can be utilized at the end of the contract. All coaching calls expire after 6 months of the date the agreement was signed by you.
- All installment payments are due in advance of service being provided.
- You will be charged thirty dollars ($30.00) for any charge rejected as NSF. Late payments will accrue interest at the maximum rate permitted by law.
- In the event of a default in payment of any installment due, all services and privileges shall be suspended, and you shall, nevertheless, remain liable for the full amount of the contract price, which shall become immediately due and payable in full.
- You agree to pay all attorneys’ fees, costs, and expenses of collection of any amounts due under your contract.
- You agree to be present on each scheduled call. You will not receive a refund, credit nor a replacement call in the event that you miss a call without providing 24 hours’ notice to your assigned Coach (“No Show”).
- No expressed or implied warranties are given by Company. Company disclaims, and you waive, any implied warranties including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. Company’s agents and employees have no authority to make warranties or alter this Agreement other than in writing with an attached addendum, signed by the Company.
1) 60-Day Money Back 2) 2X Guarantee*: *(2X Guarantee for 12-week Coaching ONLY)
If you are not satisfied with the program during 60 days or do not double your investment during the initial term of the 12 week consecutive coaching contract, you may be entitled to receive your coaching/program monies back, if and only if, the following expectations are met by you, the client.
- 2) You have completed the initial 12 weeks term of the How2Guys coaching contract*
- 2) You must be present on all scheduled coaching calls no exceptions and can produce written documentation from your coach that you were present on all scheduled coaching calls*
- 1&2) You have completed the entire program Workbook, Daily Efficiency Sheet, Truest Week and Weekly Prospecting Sheet. (We will ask for copies of Workbook, Daily Efficiency Sheet, Truest Week and Weekly Prospecting Sheet).
- 2) You have completed all required homework as documented in the system given to you by your coach- no exceptions*
- 2) You are a current full time licensed Real Estate Agent and perform at least 30 hours Real Estate business per week*
- 1&2) You have not failed to pay for a scheduled coaching/program payment within 30 days in which it was due on your coaching/program contract*
- 1&2) You have completed all modules on the Habit university online program
You may not cancel your services prior to completing the term of this agreement. Should you desire to discontinue services, you must notify How2Guys, LLC in writing 30 days in advance AND you must pay off the entire balance of your unused contract immediately. How2Guys does not provide for early termination. You represent that you understand that the entire amount of the contract will become due and payable immediately, should you decide to cancel services early.
- No delay or failure by either party to exercise any of its powers, rights or remedies under these Terms will operate as a waiver of them, nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing.
- This Agreement is deemed to be entered into in Miami Dade County, Florida. Each of the parties submits to the jurisdiction of any Florida Court. Venue for any action, proceeding, arbitration or mediation shall be in Miami Dade, Florida. You expressly consent to jurisdiction. You expressly consent to service of process by mail.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede any and all prior agreements, understandings, and communications between you and the Company whether written or oral, express or implied, relating to the subject matter of your contract(s) with the Company and/or the obligations, responsibilities and benefits of the parties. These Terms and Conditions are intended as a complete and final expression of the terms of the agreement between you and the Company. Your contract(s) with the Company may be amended only by written agreement and no purported oral amendment shall be valid. You agree that no party, nor anyone acting on their behalf has made any inducements, agreements, promises, nor representations other than those set forth in your contract(s) with Company.
- The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
- From time to time your calls will be monitored or recorded for training purposes only.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have read, understand, and agree to all of the Terms and Conditions and Money Back Guarantee.